Welcome....to a creative world...

Enjoy your time here....

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inspire


A challenge from Crafters Anonymous...We had to create something from our stash that we had not used for a while.... 
The challenge is to create something – any medium – using 2 items in your stash that you haven’t used in a long time. Something that you thought you should give or throw away.

I opened my," Someday I will use it drawer!" and sitting on top were these wooden images I had bought at the Eumundi Markets years ago....  I then went to my paint drawer....a long time since I opened that one and ended up using some old paints that I added a bit of other paint to to make them usable....and voila! 
Here I have two nifty signs to hang in my studio!

1 comment:

  1. these are cute Lyn, you did a lovely job. I hope you have a lovely christmas with your loved ones. See you in 2011

    ReplyDelete